Business and Innovation Award 2022
Alumni who are active in initiating and contributing to innovative or creative new ideas, solutions or business opportunities, that have the potential for growth.
- Americas: Davide Valeriani (USA)
- East Asia: Shaun Adam (Malaysia)
- Europe: Mario Binder (Germany)
- Middle East and North Africa: Dina Aboughazala (Egypt)
- South Asia: Yeshwanth Raj Parasmal (India)
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Chima Amadi (Nigeria)
- Wider Europe: Renat Bekturov (Kazakhstan)
More in this section
Science and Sustainability Award 2022
Recognising alumni who have distinguished themselves through their career and achievements in the world of science and sustainability.
Culture and Creativity Award 2022
Recognising alumni who have carved a career for themselves in arts and culture. We are looking for people who show artistic ingenuity, influence and creativity.
Social Action Award 2022
Recognising alumni who have made an exceptional contribution and commitment to creating positive social change and improving the lives of others.
National Awards - winners and finalists 2022
23 countries participated in the national Alumni Awards 2021-22, celebrating the achievements of alumni in their country.