For the 2022-23 academic year there are four postgraduate scholarships available at the following institutions. Please visit the university pages below for more information and how to apply:
University College London
UCL is a university that ambitious innovators, visionary trendsetters and disruptive thinkers call home. We are amongst the best in the world, and are eighth in the QS World University Rankings. Academic excellence is where we excel and we have 30 Nobel Laureates.
University of Hull
The University of Hull has a proud history of academic excellence and creating and inspiring life-changing research.
University of Greenwich - GREAT Scholarships
Established in 1890, the University of Greenwich is home to more than 19,000 students from over 140 countries at its three campuses in southeast London and north Kent.
University of Westminster
Located in the heart of London, the University of Westminster is an international institution embracing global engagement in all its forms.
What are we looking for in a GREAT scholar?
GREAT scholars must:
- be a citizen of Vietnam
- have an undergraduate degree, be motivated, and have an interest in the proposed subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK HEI
- establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- be willing to attend a networking event of all UK based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and their HEI and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships
- as an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing occasionally to speak to potential candidates about their own experience of studying in the UK
How to apply
- Visit the university page above to find out more information and then follow the link through to the university's website.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.