For the 2022-23 academic year there are postgraduate scholarships available at the following institutions. Please visit the university page below for more information and how to apply:
Founded in 1884 and dedicated to academic excellence for more than 135 years, Bangor University is one of the oldest and most prestigious degree awarding institutions in the UK.
Edinburgh Napier University
We have three campuses in Edinburgh offering advanced facilities for learning, teaching and research. Based in an iconic, prosperous city and a stunning, ambitious forward-thinking country, Edinburgh Napier is a great place to live, work and study.
Goldsmiths, University of London
Founded in 1904, Goldsmiths, University of London is internationally renowned for its creative and innovative approach to teaching and research.
Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University is very proud to have been awarded Scottish University of the year, 2021 by the Times Good University guide and Business School of the Year 2020 for work-based learning, teaching and the innovative approaches of staff.
University of Bristol
With over 6,500 international students from over 140 countries, the University of Bristol has one of the largest and most vibrant international communities in the UK.
University of Derby
Located in the heart of England, Derby has great transport links with the rest of the UK. The city has a long-standing reputation for innovation and industry.
GREAT Scholarships - University of Oxford
Oxford is a world-leading centre of learning, teaching and research and the oldest university in the English-speaking world.
University of Wolverhampton - GREAT Scholarships
More than 3,500 international students from over 140 countries call the University of Wolverhampton home. Nationally commended and internationally recognised, the University achieved four stars in the most recent QS international ratings and has a graduate employability rate of 96 per cent (DLHE 2018).
University of York
The University of York is a high-performing, research intensive Russell Group university and one of the world’s premier institutions for inspirational and life-changing research
GREAT Scholarships for justice and law
For the 2022-23 academic year there are three postgraduate scholarships available at the following institutions. Please visit the university page below for more information and how to apply:
GREAT Scholarships for justice and law
University of East Anglia
UEA is a world top 200 and globally renowned university situated in the traditional English City of Norwich, just 90 minutes from London and an hour from Cambridge.
University College London
UCL is a university that ambitious innovators, visionary trendsetters and disruptive thinkers call home. We are amongst the best in the world, and are eighth in the QS World University Rankings. Academic excellence is where we excel and we have 30 Nobel Laureates.
What are we looking for in a GREAT scholar?
GREAT scholars must:
- be a citizen of Pakistan.
- have an undergraduate degree, be motivated, have an interest in the proposed subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK HEI
- establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- be willing to attend a networking event of all UK based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and their HEI and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships
- as an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing occasionally to speak to potential candidates about their own experience of studying in the UK
How to apply
- Visit the university page above to find out more information and then follow the link through to the university's website.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.