GREAT Scholarships offer students the opportunity to receive £10,000 towards their tuition fees for a wide range of one-year taught postgraduate courses in the 2024-25 academic year at universities across the UK.
For the 2024-25 academic year, postgraduate scholarships are available to students from Greece at the following institutions.
Please visit the university pages below to find out which courses scholarships are available for and information on how to apply.
UK universities offering GREAT Scholarships
Brunel University London
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at Brunel University London, a university combining a technical focus with research excellence.
Imperial College London
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at Imperial College London, a specialist community focusing solely on science, engineering, medicine and business.
King's Business School
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at King's Business School, a leading management institution in the heart of London.
The University of Manchester
Learn more about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at the University of Manchester, a university with a rich heritage stretching back to 1824.
The University of St Andrews
Learn more about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at the University of St Andrews, a university consistently ranked as one of the top in the UK.
University of Bath
Learn more about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at the University of Bath, a university with a reputation for excellence in teaching and research, student satisfaction, and graduate employment.
University of Glasgow
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at the University of Glasgow, home to 33,000 students from over 140 countries.
University of Kent
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at the University of Kent, a great choice for students keen to sharpen their skills and advance their career.
University of Southampton
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer a the University of Southampton, a global centre for excellence in research and education.
University of the Highlands and Islands
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at University of the Highlands & Islands, a multi-campus university based in the picturesque highlands and Islands of Scotland.
University of Warwick
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at University of Warwick, a world-leading campus university renowned for its forward-thinking and academic excellence.
What are we looking for in a GREAT scholar?
GREAT scholars must:
- be a citizen of Greece
- have an undergraduate degree, be motivated and have an interest in the proposed subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK HEI
- establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- be willing to attend a networking event of all UK based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and their HEI and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships
- as an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing occasionally to speak to potential candidates about his or her own experience of studying in the UK
How to apply
- Visit the university page above to find out more information and then follow the link through to the university's website.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the latest updates and advice on applications, scholarships, visas and events.