For the 2022-23 academic year there are scholarships available at the following institutions. Please visit the university page below for more information and how to apply:
- Aston University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Teesside University
- University of Dundee
- University of Essex
- University of Glasgow
- University of Hull
- University of Reading
- University of Westminster
What are we looking for in a GREAT scholar?
GREAT scholars must:
- be a citizen of Bangladesh
- have an undergraduate degree, be motivated, and have an interest in the proposed subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK HEI
- establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- be willing to attend a networking event of all UK based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and their HEI and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships
- as an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing occasionally to speak to potential candidates about his or her own experience of studying in the UK.
How to apply
- Visit the university page above to find out more information and then follow the link through to the university's website
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.