The University of Plymouth is a dynamic, ambitious and award-winning institution with a research-led culture that encourages innovative and creative ideas with the confidence to turn these into reality.
Our student body represents over 100 nations and we boast numerous global academic and research links, meaning a degree studied with us is a truly international one.
In 2021 the University was ranked among the world’s top 25 – and 1st for marine – in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings.
GREAT Scholarships 2022
The University of Plymouth has two GREAT Scholarships available for the 2022-23 academic year for a student from India and Singapore, in the following subjects:
- MSc Applied Marine Science
- MRes Marine Biology
- MSc Marine Conservation
- MSc Sustainable Environmental Management
- MSc Environmental Consultancy
- MSc Coastal Engineering
- MSc Offshore Renewable Energy
- MSc Offshore Renewable Energy Engineering;
- MSc Sustainable Aquaculture