In order to support more Thai students to study in the UK, the British Council, together with 11 UK universities, has launched the GREAT Scholarships 2020 – Thailand campaign. With 11 postgraduate scholarships on offer, the total value of Thailand’s scholarship scheme is almost £100,000. The single value of each scholarship is a minimum of £10,000. This scholarship scheme will offer an exciting opportunity for Thai students wishing to get financial support to pursue postgraduate level study in the UK. Students can apply for courses in a range of subjects including law, business, art and design, biosciences, IT and more, at the 11 participating institutions across the UK.
- Each individual scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000
- 11 UK higher education institutions are offering 11 postgraduate scholarships to Thai students
- A wide range of subjects including law, business, art and design, biosciences, IT and more
The application deadline for GREAT Scholarships 2020 - Thailand varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, click on the relevant links below.
Steps for applicants
- Check your eligibility
- Are you a Thai passport holder?
- Do you plan to pursue taught postgraduate studies in the UK?
- Is the course that you have applied for or are applying for starting in September 2020?
2. Browse the universities listed below and click on the links provided to access detailed information about the scholarships on offer.
3. Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
4. Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
5. Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.