Student visas for EU, EEA and Swiss students

Student at laptop with coffee

Join our webinar

Make sure you understand the steps to applying for your UK student visa with this special session with UKVI, the UK’s visa and immigration department.

Thursday 9 November, 16.00-17.00 UK time

Please note, this session is designed only for students from the EU, EEA or Switzerland.

Register now

See more

Student visas

Most international students need a visa to study in the UK, which allows you to live and study in the UK throughout your course.

Moving to the UK

Need information and advice about moving to the UK once you have accepted your offer? Here you will find advice on visas, accommodations and life in the UK.

Sign up to our newsletter

Get the latest updates and advice on applications, scholarships, visas and events.