For the 2022-23 academic year there are postgraduate scholarships available at the following institutions. Please visit the university page below for more information and how to apply:
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at Keele University, a multi-cultural and diverse student community that welcomes students from over 120 countries.
Sheffield Hallam University
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships of offer at Sheffield Hallam University, a welcoming community with more than 34,000 students from 113 different countries.
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at Swansea University. Located in south Wales, the university boasts a diverse and vibrant academic community.
University of Bath
Learn more about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at the University of Bath, a top ten university in the UK.
University of Derby
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at the University of Derby. A city with has a long-standing reputation for innovation and industry.
University of Dundee
The University of Dundee has a core mission to transform lives locally and globally by promoting the sustainability, shaping the future through innovative design, and improving social, cultural and physical well-being.
University of Nottingham
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at the University of Nottingham, one of the world's top 70 universities for employability.
University of Reading
The University of Reading is ranked 202 in the QS World University Rankings 2022 and has an outstanding international reputation across a range of subjects.
University of Stirling
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at the University of Stirling, a university recognised across the globe for excellence in teaching and research.
University of Wolverhampton - GREAT Scholarships
More than 3,500 international students from over 140 countries call the University of Wolverhampton home. Nationally commended and internationally recognised, the University achieved four stars in the most recent QS international ratings and has a graduate employability rate of 96 per cent (DLHE 2018).
GREAT Scholarships for justice and law
For the 2022-23 academic year there are three justice and law scholarships available at the following institutions. Please visit the university page below for more information and how to apply:
GREAT Scholarships for justice and law
Nottingham Trent University
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer at Nottingham Trent University (NTU), an outstanding university with over 3,550 students from over 150 countries.
Warwick is a world-leading campus university, renowned for its forward-thinking and academic excellence
University of Southampton
Learn about the GREAT Scholarships on offer a the University of Southampton, a global centre for excellence in research and education.
What are we looking for in a GREAT scholar?
GREAT scholars must:
- be a citizen of Indonesia.
- have an undergraduate degree, be motivated and have an interest in the proposed subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK HEI
- establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- be willing to attend a networking event of all UK based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and their HEI and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships
- as an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing occasionally to speak to potential candidates about his or her own experience of studying in the UK
How to apply
- Visit the university page above to find out more information and then follow the link through to the university's website.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the latest updates and advice on applications, scholarships, visas and events.