The Malaysia Alumni UK month is a month filled with exciting events such as career workshops and employability panel sessions, all leading up to the Study UK Malaysia Virtual Career Fair on 20 and 21 March.
The events are to accompany the launch of the new Alumni UK platform - a dedicated platform for all Malaysian UK students and alumni to network with professionals and top employers, and to reconnect with respective alma mater.
Alumni UK month activities (all times are in MYT)
- Career Webinar with ICAEW & KPMG – 4 March (5 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Career Webinar with GAMUDA – 9 March (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Panel Session: Pathway to Graduate Success: UK Alumni Journey and Employer Insights – 18 March (5 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Alumni Awards 2021 Virtual Ceremony – 16 March (5 p.m. to 5.40 p.m.)
- Study UK Malaysia Virtual Career Fair – 20 and 21 March
All the events will help Malaysian UK graduates and students to connect with top employers and gain relevant insights on the future of the job market and how to effectively prepare for it.