Are you interested in contributing to a more sustainable world? Then your skills and experiences can find expression in the Green Industry.
There are many routes to finding work in the green economy. Explore the different paths into environmental work, climate change and sustainability in this upcoming webinar where we will hear from industry leaders, employers and UK alumni who have gone on to successful careers in the green industries.
This webinar is suitable for students as well as graduates and young professionals from SSA who are looking ahead to the world of work and interested in working in the green industries across clean energy, finance, sustainable art and craft, real estate, environmental management, agriculture, technology, architecture, urban planning and policy.
It forms part of a global webinar series called Green Careers that the British Council is holding in 2021 in the run up to COP26.
We will be joined by:
- Fayçal Siddikou Boureima - Technical Specialists, Green Jobs, International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- Olumide Lala – Climate Finance Specialist and Africa Programme Manager, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Adetoun Mustapha – Projects Portfolio Manager, SNEPco
- Dennis Papah Odenyi Quansah – Program Lead, EDGE Green Building Market Transformation, International Finance Corporation
- Chisom Nwankwo Ihebuzor - Founder, CiiE luxuries and Clean tech Policy expert
- Funto Borooffice – CEO - Chanja Datti Ltd
- Baba Oladeji - Director of Sustainable Design at the Ministry of Architecture.
- Angel Adelaja - Kuye - Founder of Fresh Direct Produce and Agro-Allied Services and SSA
- Temilade Salami – Environmentalist and Founder of ecowarriorsng