There are lots of options available to international students who want to stay and work in the UK after their studies.

If you’re considering staying in the UK after your studies, you may need to apply for a visa extension. You can check whether you need a visa at UK Visas & Immigration.

Depending on the type of employment you want to pursue, how long you want to stay and your current visa status, you may need to apply for a work visa.

In order to make an application you need to provide all the necessary documentation including employer sponsorship details, salary, proof of English language ability and relevant documentation.

You can find out more information about working after your studies on the UKCISA website.

See also

External links