Applications for the Study UK Alumni Awards 2019 will officially open on 4 September 2018.
You can also read our frequently asked questions and entry rules (T&C) for further advice and support at the bottom of the page.
When the applications open, applicants must follow these steps to apply:
- Enter their personal information (name, address, date of birth etc.) where indicated.
- Enter details of the UK Higher Education Institution attended.
There will be option to also nominate alumni this year.
All applicants are required to:
- Provide three short statements describing:
- their success and achievements and the impact of their achievements on their profession, community and country;
- how their experience of studying in the UK/for a qualification from a UK university helped them to achieve their success, and
- how they have shared their UK study experience with others.
- Accept the entry rules by clicking the box in the application form.
- Click on the button to submit the application.
Applicants can save their application and complete later, however must submit before the deadline date by 11 November 2018. All applications must be submitted via the online application portal. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Unsuccessful applicants may reapply for the Study UK Alumni Awards in subsequent years, however they must submit a new application form as per the application process and terms and conditions for that year. Winners of Study UK Alumni Awards are not permitted to reapply to the competition in subsequent years.
Those who are selected as finalists will be asked to provide their CV/resume and a reference between December 2018 and March 2019. Regional finalists will asked to provide a one miniute video.