Raise your international profile, build your professional networks and business connections, and win a trip to the UK: just some of the benefits of winning a prestigious Alumni Award.
Enhancing success and widening networks
All selected award finalists benefit from increased PR and press opportunities that raise their profile and share their success with international audiences. Winners of the global awards will be celebrated on a global scale and invited to the UK for a networking and professional development opportunity. Following the awards, winners will be invited to join our panel of judges, to participate in the judging of future award competitions.
What our award winners say
“Winning an Alumni Award has boosted my credibility to both my customers and partners which has impacted my business greatly.” – Theresia Alit Widyasari, Alumni Award winner, Entrepreneurial Award, Indonesia 2016 and alumna of the University of Westminster
“Winning the Alumni Award has been a fantastic experience and highly rewarding, especially considering that a decade ago going to a University in the UK was my greatest dream and today that same dream is proud of who I have become and the work that I am doing. The award has also made me inspire other students and alumna to pursue their dreams and overcome the stereotypical norms in our society.” – Fiza Farhan, Alumni Award winner, Social Impact Award, Pakistan 2016 and alumna of the University of Warwick – Warwick Business School
“I felt that all the finalists had done great works too. It also made me realise that what we consider normal, maybe for other people is incredible. Therefore, if you, as the UK alumni, have done works or social activities, do not hesitate to apply for the Alumni Awards.” – Ahmad Fuadi, Alumni Award winner, Social Impact category, Indonesia 2016 and alumnus of the University of London
Here are just some of the other benefits that award winners and finalists have gained since receiving their award:
- Opportunities to connect with people of influence at award cerenmonies, and afterwards: Alumni Award winners in India met the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the Queen’s 90th birthday party celebrations in Delhi, 2016
- Press and PR opportunities and increased national/regional/global profile: Alumni Award winners have been featured in national newspapers of participating countries, for example the Jakarta Post in Indonesia, and the Daily Graphic in Ghana
- Professional contacts and connections
- Reconnecting with UK university and the UK
- Having a platform to be able to share experiences of UK education/career with others (particularly young people).